top of page

Cosmic Bounce House

Is licensed and insured to set up at parks, schools and churches. Certificates of insurance are available upon request.  


We already have a working relationship with Kingman Parks and Recreation, so let us make your next park party an exciting one. 

Kingman parks and rec logo.png

Kingman Parks and Recreation 

3333 Harison Rd.

Kingman, AZ 86409



How to Reserve At A Park 

1. Contact the park to make the reservation. All

    reservations must be done by phone or in person, no

    online reservations at this time.

2. Make sure that inflatables are allowed at the park you  

    are reserving. You must have a reservation with Parks  

    and Recreation before a bouncer can be set up at the


3. The parks do not provide water for waterslides or wet

    bouncers. Dry bouncers only.

4. Find out if you will need Power/Generators to inflate  

    the bouncer. If you need us to provide power there is

    an additional fee.  If you will be using the power at the

    park you will need to make sure the outlets are working.

5. If you plan on adding concessions (ie. cotton candy,

    snow cone, or popcorn machines) to your event, please

    let us know so we can make sure you have enough

    power outlets for all your bouncer and concession


6. Let Cosmic Bounce House make your party a success!

bottom of page